Battered Fish Rolls
Sticks of whitefish fillet coated in a crispy 3 way cook batter
- Whitefish Fillet (50%), Batter (Wheat Flour, Water, Maize Flour, Salt, Wheat Starch, Raising Agents [E450; E500], Potato Starch, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Stabiliser [E464], Flavouring), Rusk (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Raising Agent [E503], Sunflower Oil) Rape Seed Oil.
- Allergen Information
- Contains: Fish, Wheat Gluten,
- Serving Suggestion
- Suitable for deep frying, shallow frying, grilling and oven cooking. For best results oven bake this product.
- Special Comments
- Battered Fish Rolls x 72 x 50g
- Pallet Details
- 18 cases x 11 layers = 198 cases per pallet.
- Case Dimensions (mm)
- Minimum Case Weight
- 3.60 kg
- Free from Milk and Derivatives
- Free from Eggs
- Free from Wheat
- Free from Soya
- Free from Gluten
- Free from Nuts
- Free from Artificial Colours
- Free from Artificial Flavours
- Free from Artificial Preservatives
- Free from GM Ingredients
Typical Values Per 100g
- 933kj / 223kcal
- of which sugars
- of which saturates
- DEEP FRY
- Pre-heat the oil to 180°C and fry for about 4 - 5 minutes. Drain well before serving.
- OVEN BAKE
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C, arrange the rolls on a baking tray and bake in the upper part of the oven for about 15 - 18 minutes.