Breaded Plaice Fillets (Retail)
Succulent Plaice Fillets coated in crispy Breadcrumbs.
- Plaice Fillets (50%), Breadcrumbs (contains: Wheat Flour, Salt) Batter (contains: Wheat Flour, Water, Salt) Rape Seed Oil.
- Allergen Information
- Contains: Fish, Wheat Gluten.
- Serving Suggestion
- Suitable for, Deep Frying, Oven Bake, Shallow Fry and Grilling.
- Special Comments
- Breaded Plaice Fillets x 12 x 500g
- Pallet Details
- 11 Cases x 5 Layers = 55 Cases per pallet
- Case Dimensions (mm)
- Minimum Case Weight
- Free from Milk and Derivatives
- Free from Eggs
- Free from Wheat
- Free from Soya
- Free from Gluten
- Free from Nuts
- Free from Artificial Colours
- Free from Artificial Flavours
- Free from Artificial Preservatives
- Free from GM Ingredients
Typical Values Per 100g
- 804kj / 192kcal
- of which sugars
- of which saturates
- DEEP FRY
- Pre-heat the oil to 180oc and fry for about 4-6minutes. Drain well before serving.
- Grill under a medium heat, for about 8 - 10 minutes, turning occasionaly until crispy and golden brown.
- OVEN BAKE
- Pre-heat oven to 220oc. Arrange the Fillets on a baking tray in the upper part of the oven for about 18-20 minutes.
- SHALLOW FRY
- Pre-heat a little oil in a frying pan. Gently fry over medium heat for about 6-9 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain well before serving.