Ocean Bistro Haddock Florentine
2 Skinless boneless Haddock fillets on a bed of spinach topped with a rich cheddar cheese sauce.
- Haddock Fillet (40%), Water, Spinach (13.8%), Cheddar Cheese (8.2%), Single Cream, Butter (contains Colour; Beta Carotene), Skimmed Milk Powder, Modified Waxy Maize Starch, Vegetable Oil, Onion, Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Flavourings, Papper.
- Allergen Information
- Contains: Fish, Wheat Gluten, Milk, Dairy Products.
- Serving Suggestion
- Suitable for oven and microwave cooking.
- Special Comments
- Haddock Florentine x 12
- Pallet Details
- 11 cases x 8 layers = 88 cases per pallet
- Case Dimensions (mm)
- 414 x 317 x 140
- Minimum Case Weight
- 4.32 kg
- Free from Milk and Derivatives
- Free from Eggs
- Free from Wheat
- Free from Soya
- Free from Gluten
- Free from Nuts
- Free from Artificial Colours
- Free from Artificial Flavours
- Free from Artificial Preservatives
- Free from GM Ingredients
Typical Values Per 100g
- 478kj / 114 kcal
- of which sugars
- of which saturates
- Timing based on a 900 watt oven.
Pierce the film lid in 2 or 3 places then cook on full power for 5 minutes. Shake the tray gently to mix the contents and stand for 2 minutes. Finally, cook on half power (50%) for a further 8 minutes then stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- OVEN BAKE
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Remove the film lid and bake in the upper part of the oven for about 35 - 40 minutes.
All appliances vary so the above times and temperatures may need adjustment for your particular appliance.