Salmon in Cheese Sauce
Salmon fillet portion in a rich cheddar cheese sauce.
- Salmon Fillets (50%) Cheese Sauce (Contains: Water, Cheddar Cheese [7%], Single Cream, Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Modified Waxy Maize Starch, Vegetable Oil, Onion, Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Flavourings, Pepper).
- Allergen Information
- Contains: Fish, Dairy Products, Milk, Wheat Gluten.
- Serving Suggestion
- Suitable for Boil in the Bag or Microwave.
- Special Comments
- Salmon Fillet in Cheese Sauce x 25 x 150g
- Pallet Details
- 17 cases x 13 layers = 221 cases per pallet
- Case Dimensions (mm)
- Minimum Case Weight
- Free from Milk and Derivatives
- Free from Eggs
- Free from Wheat
- Free from Soya
- Free from Gluten
- Free from Nuts
- Free from Artificial Colours
- Free from Artificial Flavours
- Free from Artificial Preservatives
- Free from GM Ingredients
Typical Values Per 100g
- 529kj / 127kcal
- of which sugars
- of which saturates
- BOIL IN THE BAG
- Place the unopened pouches into a pan of boiling water. Do not cover the pan. Bring back to the boil and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the pouches from the pan and use scissors to carefully cut open the pouches and serve.
- Place the pouch flat side down on a microwaveable plate. Pierce several small holes in the top surface of the pouch and cook on full power for 3 minutes. Stand for 1 minute then cook on full power for a further 2-3 minutes. Remove the pouch from the oven and use scissors to carefully cut open the pouch and serve.